CAT 40 ER16 Starter Pack
Pack Includes 1 Collet Chuck with 5 Collets
CAT40 ER16-2500 collet chuck with 2.5” gage length
- .0001” Taper-Bore Runout Tolerance. Means more cutting tool life and better surface finish.
- Made of 8620 Alloy Steel with Case Hardness of 56-60 HRC and Core Hardness of 36-40 HRC. Translates into durabality and rigidity.
- Tapers Ground to AT-3 Specifications or BETTER. Ensures precise fit with max contact surface area with machine spindle. Translates into more cutting tool life and better surface finish.
- Thru Coolant Feature. Thru Hole of the toolholder allows the use of Thru Coolant Tools when used with a Thru Coolant retention knob and
- Precision Balanced to 12,000 RPM.
- Made In Italy.
5 Sizes of ER16 Collets (3/32”, 1/8”, 3/16”, 1/4” and 3/8”)
- Guaranteed Ultra-Precision of .0002” TIR
- 100% Inspection: Each and every collet is inspected to be precise within .0002” or better prior to shipping
|Material Base||8620 Alloy Steel|
You have no items in your shopping cart.